Those tricky questions:
- The Nappy Question - cloth or disposables?
- The Fever Question - should you use panadol or neurofen to lower your baby's fever?
- The Introduction of Solids Question - 4 months or 6 months?
- The Car Seat Question - forward facing or rear facing - when to turn?
- The SIDS Question - should you comply with the SIDS recommendations if they are not working for you and your baby? (this is a video of a talk I gave as part of a TEDx event
I would have been better prepared if I knew then what I know now about:
And just in case you are interested, I have also blogged about:
- explanations for your cranky baby
- language development 0-24 months
- effects of early feeding practices on long-term healthy eating practices
- ideas for baby shower / new baby gifts
- sippy cups