Thursday, January 27, 2011

7 Mum Blogs I Like

Ok, so there's this viral post going round where all the mum bloggers nominate other mum bloggers for 'awards'.  There are rules and you are supposed to do this and that and something else.

I don't like participating in these things because I don't want others to feel obligated, but I think it's a nice idea to pick and share your thoughts on other good bloggers.

So these are my picks of 7 good mum blogs:

1) Her Bad Mother - beautifully written confessional blog with lovely photos.  Very heartfelt.  I know this isn't really a new blog, but it's a great one.

2) Aussie Bum Mummy - interesting musings of a 'mostly SAHM of 3' (Ha ha - after looking through her posts to link to one of my favourites, I see she has nominated me).  Australian (obviously).

3) I, Asshole - Most mum blogs sound kind of the same - either sweet and crafty, or funny and a bit cynical.  What I like about this one is that it's different.  It slaps you in the face and draws you into her world.

4) CRAP Mumma - Creative Relaxed Approach Parenting - a nice dose of common sense and real life when I'm taking it all too seriously.  Parenting served witty and straight up.  Australian.

5) TripleZMom, Not Supermom - Easy to read, funny blog that manages to sum up a range of interesting musings and experiences without getting too wordy.  American.

6) Mothers In Tuition - A very new blog by a mum of a toddler and a baby - just short musings on the day but a variety of topics and well-written.

7) Montessori Baby - A mum documents raising her baby using many of the ideas from the Montessori method.  I find it interesting to go back and look at the earlier baby posts - the baby's now 3.

Thanks to Tracy Greenway at Greenway Stuff and Things for linking to me in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for referring back to my blog =D
    it is extremely overhwelming to link and post and all that jazz hahahaha especially when your new and just learning how to change the font on your blog (me)!! much nicer to do it this way!!
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete